[Ansteorra] Gulf Wars Checks

Ansteorra Exchequer via Ansteorra ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org
Fri Oct 14 12:31:48 PDT 2016

Greetings Ansteorra!

The Gulf Wars checks are in! I'll have them available at Coronation this
weekend for hand delivery to a member of the Financial Committee of each
Branch. Please hunt me down - I should be near the kitchen somewhere.

If I miss you at Coronation, I'll mail them out after this weekend.

As is tradition, the top 5 Branches that turned in Volunteer Hours are:

1. Kingdom of Ansteorra
2. Barony of Bjornsborg
3. Canton of Chemin Noir
4. Province of Mooneschadowe
5. Barony of Bryn Gwlad

Honorable Mention to #6 Barony of Northkeep - they are usually in the Top 5
but got bumped by one of their Cantons!

Thanks to everyone who volunteered at Gulf Wars and remembered to turn in
the chits/ rosters to Volunteer Point!

~Elsa

HL Elsa von Schammach

mka Elizabeth Snyder