[Ansteorra] Office Announcements

Ansteorra Exchequer via Ansteorra ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org
Thu Oct 20 12:14:06 PDT 2016

Greetings Ansteorra -

As of this month, the Southern Regional Exchequer office has fully
transitioned. Huge thanks to HE Amerinda da Praga for her tenure - her
attention to detail has been a great asset. Warm welcome to HL Czina
Angelsika - I have every confidence in her ability to carry on this work.

At this time, the NonMember Registration (NMR) Deputy office is open! HE
Meadhbh has now completed two years in this office, and will stay in
through the end of the year to show her successor the ropes. We expect this
to be Meadhbh's SECOND perfect year-end report. If you're interested in
this office, now is a great time to look into picking it up!

As always, please let me know if you have any questions,
~Elsa

HL Elsa von Schammach

mka Elizabeth Snyder
Chancellor of the Exchequer