[Ansteorra] Rosenfeld Presents Three Tales

Emma Fairwyll via Ansteorra ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org
Tue Oct 25 18:29:11 PDT 2016

   - Three Tales notes and updates...a reminder that there is something for
   everyone...we will be offering all day Chivalric contests, Youth Rapier,
   Children's Games (with recently donated very very cool prizes for many
   champions), our A&S Championship (and a populace art in a bag activity, our
   Bardic Championship, all day Period Gaming, Potluck Feast, and a Hafla
   Dance Party....If you stay after Presentation Court with His Most Majestic
   Majesty for the Potluck feast consider contributing a side dish (last names
   beginning A-M) or dessert (last mundane names N-Z)
   - Rosenfeld is providing abundant Brisket and Breads *There is no
   kitchen on site of cold fare suggested.
   -  There are showers on site and indoor privys (in addition to the
   outdoor facilities).
   - The site is huge and beautiful masses of grass, a multitude of trees
   (and RV facilities available for extra fees)...Camping or Day Tripping IT
   IS GOING TO BE STELLAR!  Hope you can share in the fun!
   - All details can be viewed on Rosenfeld's Official Website  :
   http://rosenfeld.ansteorra.org/threetales-fullpage.php
   - You will find the schedule, site info, costs and a cool Canterbury
   picture there.  Please let me know if you have any questions or if I may
   assist you :emmafairwyll at gmail.com
   - Fair Farren!

--
Be bestowed with Blessings,