[Ansteorra] Kingdom Missile Marshal

Paul Thorne via Ansteorra ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org
Mon Sep 5 19:47:17 PDT 2016

Greetings fair Ansteorra,

   I'm sending this missive out to announce that the office of Kingdom
Missile Marshal is now accepting applications. I've enjoyed my time in
office but that is now coming to an end. If you've thought about serving
the greater Missile Community I cannot recommend this office highly enough.
You will get to see all aspects of the community and meet outstanding
people near and far. Don't be afraid, step right up and help us all move
forward in a positive direction!

  Please send a copy of your application to the following address';

Earl Marshal of Ansteorra kingdom at marshal.ansteorra.org
<kingdom at marhsal.ansteorra.org>
Missile Marshal of Ansteorra missile at marshal.ansteorra.org

  We'll be accepting applications through September and will make a
decision to be announced in October. Remember, vote early and vote often!

HL Jean-Paul DeCalmont, CAO
Kingdom Missile Marshal