[Ansteorra] Youth Boffer at Bryn Gwlad Fall Baronial

Wyllow via Ansteorra ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org
Sun Sep 25 21:49:56 PDT 2016

Calling our youth warriors!  Come to Bryn Gwlad's Fall Baronial, for as much fighting as you could wish.
Before morning court, we will offer youth authorizations.  During the day, we will have 3 separate combat rounds on the field for authorized youth boffer fighters, with marshaled pick-up fighting between the rounds (for both unauthorized and authorized fighters).
   The three rounds will consist of the following:
Round 1: Pairing by age & ability. (No elimination)
Round 2: Staged pairings. (Marshals' matches for a fun fight for everyone.)
Round 3: Display round of best of the day.

--In service to the Dream
Mistress Willoc mac Muiredaig