[Ansteorra] Largesse Derby at Coronation

Julia Holman via Ansteorra ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org
Sun Feb 12 06:33:38 PST 2017

Greetings Ansteorra! I will be hosting a largesse derby at Coronation which
takes place April 7th-9th at the Sid Richardson Scout Ranch in Lake
Bridgeport, Texas.

If you wish to enter the largess derby, please make twelve of any item to
be donated as largesse (12 pieces of trim, 12 hats, 12 toys, 12 pairs of
socks, etc). The winner will be selected by populace vote and will receive
one piece from all of the other entries.

The remaining largess items will donated to Their Highnesses Gabriel and
Sonja for use during their reign. Need inspiration? Check out the “Largess
Makers” and “Dirty Dozen Donation Derby” Facebook pages or searching for
SCA Largess on Pinterest or Google brings up lots of fun ideas. Too much
inspiration? Multiple entries are welcome!

You can bring your largess items to Coronation (or send them with someone
if you aren't able to make it). They will be displayed and the populace
will vote at the event. Drop off times and voting end times are still to be
determined, but drop off will be Saturaday morning with voting throughout
the day.

Please let me know if you have any questions! As a reminder, I am currently
serving as Their Majesties’ and Their Highnesses’ Largess Coordinator. I am
happy to answer any questions you may have regarding largess or
coordinating delivery of items to either of them. You can contact me on
Facebook or by email at julia.holman at gmail.com.

YIS,
Lady Uliana (mka Julia Haiduk)