[Ansteorra] Gulf Wars Gift Basket

Kyna Terricsdottir via Ansteorra ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org
Fri Jan 20 12:23:40 PST 2017

Greetings Ansteorra! Gulf Wars approaches, and with that comes a time for Their Royal Majesties Jason and Margherita to extend a warm welcome to all of the visiting royals who attend, specifically Their Royal Majesties of the Outlands, King Robert and Queen Magge. Ansteorra will be gifting the Outlands with a gift basket this year, and We ask that the artisans of Ansteorra step forward and show the known world what we can do. Their Majesties do have a daughter, the Princess Royale Morgan, who seems to be 14 or so. We don’t yet have the list of preferences for Their Royal Majesties Outlands, but as soon as we do, we will make them known.  The Outlands has a proud history of the Stag, and the Kingdom colors are Green, Yellow and White.Some ideas, if you may need them, include handmade beads, trim, cups or mugs, leather pouches, haversacks, banners, hats, etched glass items, inks, and any other items we can gift the Outlands.
If you have any questions, or wish to donate something, please contact myself, Baroness Kyna, or my sister, Mistress Adena. We would love to arrange a way to gather items for this grand endeavor.
Yis, Kyna Terricsdottir and Adena Terricsdottir
Kyna - 405.626.1037Kynaterricsdottir at yahoo.com
Adena - 405.249.5794ahudson at ymcaokc.org