[Ansteorra] Ansteorra Group Land Agents

Doug Copley via Ansteorra ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org
Sun Jan 22 20:21:55 PST 2017

Gulf Wars is fast approaching and making sure that everyone has a camping
spot is a major task.

To camp in Ansteorra Lands you must be preregistered for Gulf Wars so you
have just over 3 weeks to get it done! Do not wait until the last minute
and take the chance of missing out on this Awesome event!

Ansteorra does not have any open camping. You must camp with a group in
Ansteorra. Every group must have a land agent listed. If there is no land
agent the group will not have an land.

I sent a message to all of the land agents that have been in contact with
me and sent them an email already. If you did not receive a message to the
land agents then I do not have you listed, so please contact me as soon as
possible.

YIS,

Vincenti - Ansteorra Land Coordinator 2017
Asoph - Deputy Ansteorra Land Coordinator 2017 AND Ansteorra Land
Coordinator 2018