[Ansteorra] Round Table

Prince of Ansteorra via Ansteorra ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org
Mon Jul 10 08:07:43 PDT 2017

I have already spoken with His Majesty and I would like to take a moment to
let all know that I will not be attending Round Table this weekend. I will
instead be at the Highlands War recruiting allies for Gulf War. Her
Highness will be in attendance and taking notes for me and I will be
available for short chats over the phone as needed throughout the day. I
understand this may be a minor inconvenience in the beginning, I do however
hope my efforts abroad yield dividends come war.. And make no mistake, WAR
IS COMING!

Gramercy,

Lochlan
Prince of Ansteorra