[Ansteorra] Ansteorran Heraldic and Scribal Symposium Schedule

Elena Wyth via Ansteorra ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org
Thu Jun 1 11:55:00 PDT 2017

Schedule and Class Listings for Ansteorran Heraldic and Scribal Symposium
(June 17th, Raven's Fort) have been finalized!

First: Class listings, separated by Heraldry and Scribal can be read here:
https://goo.gl/RHPpsP

Second: Our scheduled grid can be found here: https://goo.gl/WNsCtq
<https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=https%3A%2F%2Fgoo.gl%2FWNsCtq&h=ATNaA-hzprS8y3Me7bT4n-JzKkYmkX5DdyFvLd_GRFSHr02yDoiDf7P1C3mUl4Xa_CXGyreoYuCpDueK83iF5bCHa3Scu0eEngs6HDg9t2BR4uHVaox5IDcbbAMHzcwT8KeGn4MTkmZ_FyEazXxpnJ8&enc=AZMBI5DetV-xy0bm9_q6qfTD5995QXw_uM-7-13wx0l-SUjdIYOHlFRlTly2Bl9_k-P0UT_JLTX0Dok1-Wbo5iJFgAW89IGIRz5dAlqIX6AA4kQPsWbgb0uVM63aV9dLf5br2CkfXd51wpVa5b8vBC7pFfsT6x2cRHCoJlfZnJ8hc743uDok6dlMloQ_OlrBWIA&s=1>
As you hover over the classes, the Teacher, description, fees/needs, and
class level will show up. (as a note)

Please note! in our main hall area there will be concurrent all-day classes
taught by Master Biau-doux (Parchment making) and Master Haraldr (Pewter
casting and soapstone carving) along with our heraldic consultation table
and charter painting tables.