[Ansteorra] Ansteorran Heraldic and Scribal Symposium

Stefan li Rous via Ansteorra ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org
Sun Jun 18 13:37:20 PDT 2017

If any of the teachers wrote out papers for their classes or other documents that would stand alone without the teacher and which might be of interest to the general SCA populace, I would love to consider adding them to the Florilegium.

The author keeps the copyright and I accept updates. I can handle photographs and diagrams. Word or RTF are the easiest formats for me to handle.

Thanks,
   Stefan
StefanliRous at gmail dot com

> On Jun 18, 2017, at 3:01 PM, Eirik Halfdanarson via Ansteorra <ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org> wrote:
>
> Greeting unto the populace of the Stellar Kingdom of Ansteorra.
> <snip>
> Yesterday in the Barony of Raven’s Fort, there was a Symposium of Heraldic
> and Scribal Arts. I will attempt to go through and briefly describe the
> Symposium, though this will be a long message.
<snip>

--------
   Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas          StefanliRous at gmail.com
http://www.linkedin.com/in/marksharris