[Ansteorra] Crown Tournamet

Kerry Pratt via Ansteorra ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org
Fri Jun 30 09:35:30 PDT 2017

I don't really have an opinion. It might be nice to have shade but it
doesn't really sound like they have a lot of room. Before you carry it all
the way down there you might want to contact the autocrat and ask if there
will be space for pavilions and if we will have permission to drive stakes
into the ground at the event center. They often have sprinklers in those
environs and don't like people's attempts at creating water amusements for
themselves...
Cameron