[Ansteorra] Crown Tourney

Crown of Ansteorra via Ansteorra ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org
Mon May 1 15:56:17 PDT 2017

Unto the Stellar Kingdom of Ansteorra do We send greetings,

Crown Tourney will soon be upon us. The format will be single elimination,
best two of three each round, with each fighter bringing their weapon of
choice. If there are three combatants in the semi-finals, they will fight
single bouts until one has two losses, with the loser keeping the field
after each bout. The finals will be best two of three. For the first bout,
the senior fighter will choose the matched weapon styles. For the second
bout, the junior fighter will choose the matched weapons. Should it
progress to the third bout, each fighter may bring their weapon of choice.

Our requirements for entry into Crown Tourney are as follows:

All requirements as established by law are firmly upheld. We will pay
special attention to the requirement for serving in an administrative
office for one year or its equivalent. Please contact Us if for any
questions about equivalent service. We are concerned chiefly that
combatants and consorts have demonstrated responsibility and a working
knowledge of how the Kingdom is governed.

Furthermore, We do require the Heirs to attend Pennsic, from at least
August 6 through August 11.

We do not require a letter of intent for Crown Tourney. We do require all
entrants to register with the office of the Seneschal by June 24. This
requirement is firm and there will be no last minute additions to the
list of entrants. The preferred registration is online here:
http://seneschal.ansteorra.org/crown_tourney/
For those without Internet access, you may send a letter by surface mail to
the Seneschal with a copy to Ourselves, postmarked no later than June 24.
In this physical copy, answer all of the following questions for both
fighter and consort. Incomplete responses will not be eligible for entry
into the Tourney:

SCA Name
First Name
Last Name
Home Address
Phone Number
Birthdate
Last Office held
Dates Office was held
Describe other service IF you have not held an administrative office for
one year
Have you lived in Ansteorra for at least a year prior to the Tourney?
Membership Number
Membership Type
Membership Expiration

Gabriel and Sonja