[Ansteorra] CHARTER PAINTING at STEPPES WARLORD

Emma Fairwyll via Ansteorra ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org
Fri May 12 08:41:36 PDT 2017

Greetings one and all...We will have charter painting tables at Warlord
with everything you need to paint-just stop by and join the
fun...(donations of paint welcome and do bring personal tools if you have
them)...I do have charters to give out to any guild that needs blanks to
take home and welcome the completed charters that are ready to turn
in...come paint and play!  Do prithee let me know if there are particulars
that you need or any way that I may be of service...

In service to Crown, Kingdom and the Dream.

HL emma farewyll, Central Scribe

--
Be bestowed with Blessings,

Emma Farewyll