[Ansteorra] More photos from Queens

Richard Threlkeld via Ansteorra ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org
Thu May 18 20:11:38 PDT 2017

Although I think there are s few good ones in each set and perhaps a few great ones over the 120,000+ on Flickr. Most are valuable primarily to record events like Kyle getting an AoA or Sara winning a fight or people doing service.

BTW, it was noted that most of this kingdom's scrolls lately have come from your accomplished hands. And they are beyond beautiful.  Thanks for your service and artistry.