[Ansteorra] CHarter PAinting at WArLord

lemonslee@prodigy.net via Ansteorra ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org
Wed May 24 16:18:22 PDT 2017

I was so looking forward to this but I'm not working instead.  Have fun!
Sent from my LG G Vista 2, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone
------ Original message------From: Emma Fairwyll via Ansteorra Date: Wed, May 24, 2017 6:01 PMTo: Kingdom of Ansteorra - SCA, Inc.;Cc: Subject:[Ansteorra] CHarter PAinting at WArLord
A goode word to the gentles attending Warlord...Several tables for paintingof our Kingdom Charters shall be up with Everything you need provided tosit down and paint our award charters-paint and brushes towels andwater...all day Saturday and Sunday.  Come by and enjoy relaxing fun inArtisans Enclave...beith there o beith square...-- Be bestowed with Blessings,Emma Farewyll_______________________________________________Ansteorra mailing listAnsteorra at lists.ansteorra.orgIn order to make changes and manage your account please go to:http://lists.ansteorra.org/listinfo.cgi/ansteorra-ansteorra.org