[Ansteorra] ISO gate volunteers for War of the Rams

C Derrick briteideastexas at gmail.com
Sat Nov 11 07:17:47 PST 2017

Good morning,
War of the Rams if just a few days away. I still have some very good
volunteer slots available at gate. The fight scenrios are posted the a& s
classes are posted please consider a shift at gate in your schedule.

 If you are willing to share your time a gate please sign up at
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1AHot_4dBI-yB_LskIMQKPx5L-
uMwGnRzFhnmtfYwLW0/edit?usp=sharing .

Gate is open Thursday November 16 noon thorough Saturday November 18. Hot
drinks available for shift workers. If you have not had a gate class or can
not get to a gate class in time please contact me and arrive 30 minutes
before your shift for a tour of the paper work.

For more information about this great event www.bordermarch.ansteorra.org
 War
of the Rams

Thank you for your service.