[Ansteorra] Regional Positions Available!

Minister of Children moc at seneschal.ansteorra.org
Fri Nov 17 08:58:42 PST 2017

Greetings Ansteorra!

There are currently two regional positions open for applications in our
wonderful Kingdom.  The positions of Central Regional Minister of Children
and Southern Regional Minister of Children are both available! These
positions will require a background check, credit check, and a MOC
warranting class. Regional MOC positions are more supervisory in nature. As
such, you will be asked to advise both baronial and at-large MOCs within
your region. These positions are another way to offer service to our lovely
kingdom! If you have any questions or concerns regarding these positions
please feel free to contact me privately via email.

Respectfully,
Lady Silvana Corwin
Kingdom MoC, Ansteorra

--