[Ansteorra] Gulf War Youth Rapier

Baroness of Elfsea baroness at elfsea.ansteorra.org
Tue Oct 10 19:43:50 PDT 2017

Greetings Ansteorra,

The Baronies of Steppes and Elfsea are sponsoring a youth rapier tournament
at Gulf Wars next year. This will be on the schedule, however the logistics
are still being worked out.

We would like to have a fighting cloak for each child who represents their
kingdom.

Sooooo, we are asking the stellar seamstresses of Ansteorra to look in your
fabric scrap piles and see if you have enough to make a small cloak.

It does not need to be fancy. The cloak should be a half circle, somewhere
between an 18inch radius and a 30-inch radius, as our kids come in a
variety of sizes.  Trim or rolled fabric around the circular edge helps
with the flipping of the cloak in combat. It gives a little extra
rigidness. Ties are not necessary.

Please get your cloaks to Baroness Sarah of the Steppes or Baroness
Cassandra of Elfsea.

Thank You

Baroness Cassandra