[Ansteorra] Defender of the Fort

SCA via Ansteorra ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org
Sun Sep 10 11:36:02 PDT 2017

Greetings To the Wonderful Kingdom of Ansteorra

I bring you words from the Ravensfort Seneschal.

---------
Greetings from the Seneschal of Raven’s Fort,

Due to the destruction and loss across the Texas Gulf Coast the Barony of Raven’s Fort would like to invite all to attend a weekend of healing and support at no cost to you.  It is our honor to welcome our Society friends and family to our Defender of the Fort event for free.  There will be no gate fee and no feast fee for this event to be held September 15th through 17th.  Feast is limited to the first one hundred reservations.

Our Hospitaler will be bringing loaner garb for any who do not have or have lost your garb.

We will be accepting donations for the hurricane victims at the Troll Booth.  Volunteers to help in the kitchen and in other ways are more than welcome.  All the normal activities expected at a Baronial Championship will still take place.  Please, take a break from your daily sorrows and join us for a restorative weekend of companionship and relaxation.

In service to Barony and Crown,
Volodymyr of the Black Isle