[Ansteorra] Fast Troll at Coronation : Feedback Requested

R. Culver captbigdamnhero at gmail.com
Mon Apr 16 09:02:39 PDT 2018

I thought it was great, for what that is worth. I think it could have good
implications for things like court, where knowing if awardees will be there
and time to work on their names (especially if Welsh..damn it), and
tournaments, where you could almost have pairings and such done well in
advance, if enough people register.

Gódspéde!
Wihtric