[Ansteorra] Fighter Database

Marshalate Secretary secretary at marshal.ansteorra.org
Thu Apr 19 22:02:49 PDT 2018

To All Authorizing Marshals:

Yes the fighter database is automated where fighters can make corrections,
request Authorizations and print their fighter cards.

HOWEVER... the paperwork must still be sent to the Marshalate Secretary at
secretary at marshal.ansteorra.org  Failure to send me a copy of the
Authorization Form means a new/existing fighter will not have his/her file
created/updated so they can request authorization.

Thank you,
Your Semi-Grumpy Marshalate Secretary who has to tell new fighters and
existing fighters "I'm sorry, but the person who authorized you didn't send
me your paperwork because they think the system will just POOF! know that
you are authorized and magic gremlins will enter your information so you
can request authorization and print your non-existent fighter card"   Those
who know me will know how unhappy I am over this.

In Service to the Kingdom
HL Runa of the Thundering Herd

*Please Note:  Incomplete information or illegible information will cause a
delay in creating or updating fighter information.  Those have to go back
to the Authorizing Marshal for verification.*

*** *Self Print Authorization Cards are now available! ****
*To access your card, please use your email address at:
 https://apps.ansteorra.org/marshal/auths
<https://apps.ansteorra.org/marshal/auths>*