[Ansteorra] Wiesenfeuer Baronial

Kimberlee Friend pirateladyeltd at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 24 10:42:29 PDT 2018

Best laid plans and all that.

 Apparently Northern Ansteorra could not handle the Awesome that was to be our Baronial Championship and Royal Huntsman and sent the rains directly to the event instead of the day after.

 Valia and I would like to thank the autocrats, Lady Abigail and HE Dominique for their heroic efforts to save the event. The hafla area looked great! Thank you to HL Shameless and HE Elric for their help with clearing archery space, setting up targets, pavilions and signs. Lord Donnan for making sure the site paths were lit (looked great Friday night!) and a million other things. Thank you to those who come out on Friday to sit gate and to those brave crazy Wolves who had the their Tavern up and running first thing Saturday morning despite the heavy mist (aka rain) that rolled in overnight. Too many names to mention, we appreciate everyone who came out to either help with the event or who came out just have a great time, Thank you.

 Special Thanks to those who came out to have a great time and ended up helping us pack up what we could Saturday morning. Very Awesome you all do Ansteorra Proud!

 Valia and I would like to let all those who came out and paid for Wiesenfeuer Baronial to know that we will be contacting you within the next week or so. The Barony will issue vouchers to those who are listed in the gate book for a future Wiesenfeuer event. Please watch our website for more information on this.

 For those good gentles who purchased feast, we’ve not forgotten you! Feast will be held in our Canton of Myrgenfeld on June 2nd at the Metalworking Collegium. You will also receive a feast voucher that can be redeemed at this event. Please watch our website for more information on this as well.

 Our Champion lysts that were scheduled for Baronial will be moved to the following events;
 Chivalric and Rapier will be held at King’s College on June 9th at the Ardmore Convention center.
 Archery and Thrown Weapon Tourneys will be held on June 2nd at the Myrgenfeld Metalworking Collegium at the Crescent, OK Community Center.

 Per Her Majesty the Royal Huntsman Tournament and the Arc d'Or circle that were scheduled for Wiesenfeuer Baronial have been moved to Glaslyn Defender held April 28th.

 Thank you to all who showed up after the rains moved out and helped pack up. You all did awesome and Valia and I appreciate it.

 Yours in Service,
 Deirdre and Valia
 Baroness’ Wiesenfeuer
 Ladies of Haldtre and Myrgenfeld