[Ansteorra] Applications For Kingdom Youth Rapier Marshal Now Open

Youth Rapier Marshal youth-rapier at marshal.ansteorra.org
Thu Aug 16 09:49:46 PDT 2018

 From the Kingdom Youth Rapier Marshal, Etienne de Montagu:

At the July Round Table, I announced my intent to step down from my office
at Queen's Champion Tournament in November. Applications for my replacement
are now being accepted and should be sent to the Kingdom Rapier Marshal,
the Emergency Replacement Deputy and the Earl Marshal. Interested
applicants with questions should feel free to contact me and I will try to
answer them to the best of my ability.

Thank you.