[Ansteorra] Hurricane Harvey relief fund

Alma Danks wenchalma at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 3 12:46:15 PST 2018

I want to thank everyone who bought a T-shirt to benefit the Hurricane Harvey Relief fund.     Also I had promised to begin a new Silent Auction in January to benefit the fund as well. As usual all funds raised will be distributed by the Kingdom Disaster Relief Coordinator-Brandy Merrell. I am ready to begin the collection of auction items now, I will begin the Auction on January 22nd and it will run thru February 28th. If you would like to donate an item, please send me a pm or email me at wenchalma at yahoo.com. Items that do well are SCA related items, to include but not limited to... fabric, gently used garb, feast gear, commissions of art and basically anything related to the SCA. If you have any questions, please let me know by sending me a pm.
REMEMBER GULF WAR IS A GREAT PLACE TO DELIVER ITEMS...
Thank you for your continuing support of our Brothers and Sisters affected by this storm.

In Service to the dreamMarianna Garcia