[Ansteorra] War Lord: Brewing contest and Water Bearing.

Ronda Jones rondamjones6 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 13 14:45:51 PST 2018

Greetings Ansteeorra,

My name is Lady Asileif Gerfinsdottor.   War Lord will be upon us before we
know it.  I have been charged with Coordinating the Brewing Contest and
Water Bearing.  If you find yourself with a bit of "extra" time to
volunteer for an hour or three, please consider giving me a little of it to
make water-bearing an easy task. No training required. Anyone over the age
of 5 is welcome.  Treats will be provided for volunteers

I am, also asking for 3 to 7 people willing to help judge the brewing
contest.

If you think you can commit to helping please, let me know here or PM on
Facebook.

Thank you very much,
Lady Asileif