[Ansteorra] Gulf Wars Authorizations

Marshalate Secretary secretary at marshal.ansteorra.org
Sun Jan 28 18:47:35 PST 2018

Let it be known... Cutoff date for sending Authorizations to the Marshalate
Secretary is February 23, 2018, 7 PM.  Any authorizations after that will
not be in the system until AFTER Gulf Wars. With the new database I enter
the fighter's information into the system and then notify the Marshal and
the Fighter.

The last big push for authorizations are Sable Soldier and War College
(Barony of Raven's Fort).

If an authorization form is not readable, one message will be sent to the
Authorizing Marshal. If there is no response I can't enter that person into
the system.  I have several forms currently that I can't enter because I
can't read them.

Thank you for your co-operation,

In Service to the Kingdom
HL Runa of the Thundering Herd

*Please Note:  Incomplete information or illegible information will cause a
delay in creating or updating fighter information.  Those have to go back
to the Authorizing Marshal for verification.*

*** *Self Print Authorization Cards are now available! ****
*To access your card, please use your email address at:
 https://apps.ansteorra.org/marshal/auths
<https://apps.ansteorra.org/marshal/auths>*