[Ansteorra] Youth Fighting

Alma Danks wenchalma at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 10 21:42:32 PDT 2018

 Attention Youth Combatants of Ansteorra! We will be having Youth Boffer fighting at Crown Tourney on Saturday, July 14th. This will happen at the same time as the Unbelted Tourney, after the main Tournament. Format will be determined by the number of fighters in each division. Prizes will be awarded.We will have some loaner gear available, but fighters must already be authorized. A Parent or Guardian MUST be at the List Field during the combat. If you have any questions, please contact Mistress Czina (czinaangielczyka at gmail.com) or Lord Redg (terry.sebolt at gmail.com).

Marianna Garcia