[Ansteorra] New Events/Calendar UI!

Kingdom Webminister kingdom at webminister.ansteorra.org
Sat Jun 16 12:27:41 PDT 2018

New Calendar/Events UI released!!

After receiving some great feedback we have transitioned to a new Calendar UI. For the most part this should make life a little better for everybody.
If you happen to be syncing/subscribe your personal calendar with Ansteorra's calendar there is a small change you will need to make. the "Webcal" URL has changed to : webcal://ansteorra.org/wp-json/eventonics/v1/getics
We have diligently imported all events that were on the last UI over to the new calendar but if you see any errors don't hesitate to let us know..
We hope to migrate our archive of historical events over as well, but that may take some time.. Until then, please enjoy the new calendar.

Martin Malone
(Your Friendly Kingdom Webslinger)

Sent from Mail for Windows 10