[Ansteorra] Greeting!

rondamjones6 at gmail.com rondamjones6 at gmail.com
Mon May 7 09:02:45 PDT 2018

War Lost will be upon our Steppes very soon.  I am coordinating both the brewing contest and water bearing. In order to make both go smoothly and keep our Fighters hydrated, I am looking for volunteers to give them a couple hours of your weekend to provide drinks and snacks.  We can not have fighters fall-out due to lack of water bearers.  Please, come and give a hand. Many hands make light work.  There will be treats for volunteers.  The brew contest needs judges!  Please, let me know if you would be interested in tasting some good drink.  You can't have a brew contest with out contestants, please bring what you do!  Thank you, Lady AEsilief
Sent from my Verizon LG Smartphone