[Ansteorra] Combat Archery at Gulf War 2019

Vallie Copley vallie.copley at gmail.com
Fri Nov 30 20:08:23 PST 2018

Greetings Archers of Ansteorra,

Gulf Wars is just over 3 months away! Our Generals are working on plans and
organizing everything so that we may once again prove our skill and our
might.

I have been assigned as the Commander for the Ansteorran Combat Archery
Forces at combat archery at Gulf Wars. I need to start gathering
information on those that might be going to Gulf War and shooting Combat
Archery during the battles. Information I would like to get include not
only how many people but also how much ammo they anticipate bringing, if
you are going to be in a group (Barony or Fighting Group) and if you are
attending all week.

HG Margherita de Mantua
Combat Archery Commander