[Ansteorra] Seeking Teachers - War of the Rams Nov. 15-18

Elena Wyth elenawyth at gmail.com
Tue Oct 9 08:30:44 PDT 2018

Ansteorra!

The reports from our cousins in the Barony of Bordermarch grow more urgent.
I have a feeling by mid-November, we will find ourselves facing war. But
part of the war effort is teaching! We seek your aid on all fronts!

HL Elene and I are coordinating classes for this year's Artisan's Row - and
we would love YOU to come teach at War of the Rams, Nov 15-18, 2018.

European Dance, Middle Eastern Studies, Scribal, Bardic, Fiber Arts,
Culinary, Metalworking - you name it, we want you to come teach it! Please
fill out the form below, and if there are any questions or concerns, please
feel free to reach out at warartsiansrow at gmail.com or ping one of us
privately.

Artisans' Row is not your average classroom setting. You are welcome to
simply teach a one-hour class; however, the possibilities are great! It is
a living collaborative environment, where you can coordinate classes with
others in your field of interest, pass students onto the 'next step' in
another field, set up an all-day demo or try-it area, offer a multi-day
workshop, run an after-dark slideshow or movie, or do something else that
just doesn't fit into a typical 'A&S Classes' setting. Where better than a
war, to pick up new skills and ideas? We look forward to seeing you there!

Class Submission form: https://goo.gl/2R2idG
Event Website: http://www.bordermarch.ansteorra.org/events/bam/bam.php
Facebook Event: https://www.facebook.com/events/860729577460282

In Service,