[Ansteorra] help with identification?

Jay Rudin rudin at peoplepc.com
Thu Oct 18 18:30:28 PDT 2018

It predates me. Based on the Atenveldt sun and the Ansteorran Star, it's from the region or principality of Ansteorra.  That makes it 1977-1979.

Being made of leather, it's not a banner.  It's two layers, and rolls up, so I assume that it's intended to protect scrolls.

[These days we would never roll up a scroll, but it was a very different time.]

That's all I've got.

Robin of Gilwell / Jay Rudin