[Ansteorra] Charters

Kellie Daniel kellie.r.daniel at gmail.com
Fri Oct 19 07:51:58 PDT 2018

 Hello Mistress Catriona!

Hi, I'm happy to get you charters for your group. I will be at your joint
event with Seawinds, for sure, as I'm also a part of it. If you ever need
more, Southern Signet (currently myself, but in the process of passing off
materials to HL Osanna van der Linden from Bryn Gwlad) can be contacted at
southern-scribe at herald.ansteorra.org for questions, more charters, and even
how we might get any desired classes to your group!

In Service,
Safiyya bint Khalid ibn Hamdun,
Southern Signet

   1. Re:  Charters for Scribes! (Patty)