[Ansteorra] more photo help...?

Jay Rudin rudin at peoplepc.com
Sun Oct 21 16:51:04 PDT 2018

I'm not convinced it's a sword, rather than a sceptre or some such.

I doubt if Friendbringer still existed in 2009, and I don't believe that it was that fancy.  But I haven't seen Friendbringer in thirty or more years, so I don't know.

It's definitely not the Sword of State made by Inman and Athena.

I don't recognize it, but I don't believe that it's either one.