[Ansteorra] Gate help needed at upcoming events

Ansteorra Exchequer exchequer at ansteorra.org
Wed Oct 31 13:15:40 PDT 2018

 Greetings from the Kingdom Exchequer! I am here on behalf of the three
gate coordinators that are in need of folks to sign up for gate shifts
because I am seeing hardly any responses. The first event (Bonwicke
Champions and Fall Baronial) is this weekend; Her Majesty's Queens Champion
event is next weekend and War of the Rams (BAM) is the weekend after that.
The groups hosting these events count on the gate income to cover the event
expenses (as well as the place to have waivers signed when needed). If you
can spare a couple hours of your time it would be very much appreciated! If
you have questions or you have not worked gate recently and need a quick
refresher let that be known. Please contact Baroness Janie (Janie Cason) to
assist at Bowicke Champions; Esabella De Sendero (Gloria Florez) to assist
at Queens Champion and Mary Kuehn to assist at War of the Rams. (Please
note - you must be a paid member to handle the money)

HL Eleanor of Forth Castle

mka Denise Oberlin
Chancellor of the Exchequer
Kingdom of Ansteorra