[Ansteorra] A cry for help

Darlene Burns annescvb at gmail.com
Wed Dec 11 05:49:33 PST 2019

  Dear Lady, How can people who might be able to help contact you? May we
put this to a wider audience on Facebook? I am sorry that I cannot take
your babies but I'm willing to help spread the word of your need.

Darlene Burns aka Annes Clotilde von Bamburg

On Tue, Dec 10, 2019 at 10:28 PM Giertrud Gyldenstierne via Ansteorra <
ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org> wrote:

> I have been forced into a group home and am being forced to get rid of my
> dogs.
>
> --
> YIS,
>
> Giertrud
>
> (g'yair-trood)
>
> God is my lyght and saluation, whom then shall I feare? God is the strength
> of my life, of whom then shall I be afraide?

Annes
"Munerius Ultra Sanitas"