[Ansteorra] Background checks

Kingdom Seneschal seneschal at ansteorra.org
Tue Feb 12 15:32:57 PST 2019

Greetings Ansteorra.  I would like to clarify the procedures for requesting
a background check as we are continuing to have some issues with the
procedure that is causing delays.  All requests need to be started with
either the Kingdom Minister of Children, Kingdom Youth Rapier Marshal, or
the Kingdom Youth Chivalric Marshal.  Which officer you begin the process
with will of course depend on where your reason for requesting the
background check falls.  These Marshals will verify the need for the
request and then forward it to the MOC.  The MOC will then compile a list
for me monthly that she will send to me for approval that I can then send
to Society as required.  Once I notify Society I will advise the MOC so she
can have the individual send in the required forms to Society officer.
I will shortly stop approving background check requests that do not
originate from the MOC and are just sent in straight to Society.  I have no
way of verifying if these checks are actually necessary or what they are
for.

Master Ainar Magnusson
Kingdom Seneschal