[Ansteorra] Last Call for Winterkingdom class submissions!

Seneschal of Northkeep seneschal at northkeep.ansteorra.org
Fri Jan 4 13:40:05 PST 2019

LAST CALL for class submissions for WInterkingdom 2019! Check out the event
website at https://ansteorra.org/northkeep/activities/events/winterkingdom/.
 It's going to be fantastic!! Mark your calendars! (We have over 50 hours
of classes submitted already!) Plus, we have a tasty soup kitchen, fabulous
feast, largesse derby, insignia derby, and string derby! Also featuring
Northkeep’s Cut & Thrust Tournament! We have our equestrian insurance as
well, so we would be thrilled to have equestrian classes! (As a bonus thank
you for teaching, teacher's site fee to Winterkingdom is comped for current
members!) See you soon!

Class Submission form: https://tinyurl.com/y7xux3d6

--
In service,