[Ansteorra] Crown List

Kingdom Seneschal seneschal at ansteorra.org
Wed Jan 9 16:26:05 PST 2019

Greetings Ansteorra.  Sorry about the delay and lateness but I have finally
compiled the final list for our entrants to Crown Tournament.  If you are
not on the list and you should be please let me know as soon as possible.
It is entirely possible that I have missed someone in my list, pardon is
begged it is my 1st time getting all this put together.
All spelling errors and typos are mine.

Ainar Magnusson

Aaron MacGreggor and Kalista Zvereva Rostova
Abd al-Mahdi Jamal ibn Hakim and Valeria Richila Navarro
Absolon of Hereford and Lady Silvana Corwin
Skeggi Berbeinn and  Emmelina de Meadelande
Charles the Grey and Elsa von Snackenberg
Cassius Lepus and Kajira Camber
Vilhjalmr Thursasprengir and Nicaize Maupetit
Alexander Peregrine and Danielle de Marseilles
Frederick von Dresen and Nicollet Deuville
Vladislav Strelec and Margaret ny Connor
Gabriel of Maccuswell and Sonja Ryzaja
Sonja Ryzaja and Gabriel of Maccuswell
William Cameron deBlaksan and Maguerite Dinard
Daniel Shade and Fionnghuala Ruadh inghean Ui Choncobhair
Vincenti da Murano and Ameline DuBois
Jason Drysdale and Margareta
Louis le Blaireau and Colleen O'Kelly
Romanius Scipio Vesperaniusand and Diana della Penna
Thomas Bernhardt and Gwenllian Beech
Morgan and Montega Blackdragon
Michall Morrison and Nalkah um Al-Jafna