[Ansteorra] Rapier Activities at Gulf Wars

Kelly Hatcher ceallachdon at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 08:43:44 PST 2019

If you will be participating in Rapier at Gulf Wars,
please note that there is a Facebook group for Gulf War Rapier
announcements.
The Rapier schedule will be posted there and any changes will be posted as
they become available.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/304844426758964/

Master Ceallach mac Domhnaill, WSA