[Ansteorra] Kingdom A&S hospitality

Rosa de Armanno glassrose_95 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 23 13:18:51 PST 2019

Greetings great populace of Ansteorra. Kingdom A&S will soon be here. Join us in St. Hedwig at the American Legion Hall Post 539 on Saturday, Febuary 9th.  More infomation about the event can be found on the kingdom calendar and on Facebook.

 Therewill be breakfast and an extended lunch sideboard offered. We encourage you tobring your feast gear. Though it is impossible to please everyone, thehospitality team is striving to provide as much diversity as possible. We havebeen informed that the quiches and custard tarts will have a gluten freecrust.  Volunteers are joining our ranks regularly at this point; and thusany menu posted is more or less a teaser.  We look forward to youpartaking of our fare at the populace table.

Ingredientlists will be posted for many of the “blended” offerings for those withallergies/ sensitivities. Full ingredient lists will be provided byrequest.

Offeringswe have planned will include, but are not limited to:

Beveragesavailable throughout the day: coffee, water (hot and  not), Lemonade,tea (hot and not)

Breakfast: offered 8:30 am through 10:30am.  Sausage balls (aka Fighter biscuits),quiche, bread pudding with sauce on the side, fresh fruits, various types ofoatmeal, breakfast breads, hard boiled eggs,  .  .  .

Lunch:offered 11:30am through 4pm. Spinach and mushroom pasties, roasted veggies,vegan lentil soup, hummus/ pita bread, chicken on a stick, sausage balls,assorted quiches, custard tarts, pumpes (medieval meatballs/ glutenfree),  .  .  .

 Again,we encourage you to bring your FEAST gear to cut down on the footprint we leavebehind.

Onbehalf of the hospitality staff, YIS,

LadyRosa de Armanno

Co-chairfor Kingdom A&S hospitality