[Ansteorra] Fighter Cards

Marshalate Secretary secretary at marshal.ansteorra.org
Sat Mar 2 14:01:59 PST 2019

I have received several fighter authorizations and update information
emails after the cut off date.  I have extremely poor internet service at
this time.  Repair guy to be here Monday.  I am also packing for Gulf Wars
hence the cutoff date.  I will do what I can with the emails I have.  Do
Not send second email or third email.

In Service to the Kingdom
HL Runa of the Thundering Herd

*Please Note:  Incomplete information or illegible information will cause a
delay in creating or updating fighter information.  Those have to go back
to the Authorizing Marshal for verification.*

*** *Self Print Authorization Cards are now available! ****
*To access your card, please use your email address at:
 https://apps.ansteorra.org/marshal/auths
<https://apps.ansteorra.org/marshal/auths>*