[Ansteorra] Quests

Zubeydah Jamilla al-Badawiyyah zubeydah at gmail.com
Thu Mar 21 07:58:08 PDT 2019

I have heard rumors, from time to time, that Ansteorra has been a place of
great Quests - tasks given to individuals to atone for error, to guide them
on a path, to educate and elucidate. I've heard a little bit about
something called an "Ansteorra Adventuring Hat" and I've heard some bits
about Owen's Quest. I've heard that in the beginning days of the Kingdom,
that Quests were a frequent activity at events - but I know no details of
them.

None of those things are documented on the Wiki. (*)

I am hoping to collect stories of Ansteorran Quests.  I would be happy to
receive information via replies to this list (always good - often sparks
further conversation and rememberings), via private reply, or in person (I
plan on buying a digital recorder so I can collect stories: I'll be at
Wiesenfeuer Baronial and Namron Protectorate and Northkeep Castellan, and
will have an hour or two of my day set aside to chat with folks about
Ansteorran history).

(*) The only quest we DO have the tale of on the wiki, is that of Lord
Robin de Chantenay Carrot. The quest was given by His Royal Majesty Jason,
during his last reign, and that tale can be found here:

http://historian.ansteorra.org/wiki/index.php?title=The_Quest_of_Robin_de_Chantenay_Carrot

I look forward to whatever stories folks can share about Quests they have
hosted or participated in, or heard tale of!

--
H.L. Zubeydah Jamilla al-Badawiyyah
Ansteorran Historian's Wiki Administrator