[Ansteorra] Quests

kris hoffman mirabelis_ at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 21 10:48:44 PDT 2019

Once upon a time the Barony of Ravens Fort did many wonderful events called Quest for Clover :) I'm sure that folks remember these! I was a youngun back then and remember the great we had but not any of the specifics of the events. By the time I really started playing in a more functional role the events were no more. I would say they were mid to late 90s.

Cheers!
HL Mirabelis