[Ansteorra] Fwd: Summer Round Table 2019

Marshalate Secretary secretary at marshal.ansteorra.org
Mon May 27 22:08:36 PDT 2019

Summer Round Table is in July.  All Marshals must have an current
membership on file with the Secretary.  If your fighter card shows an
expired membership I need a copy of the front of your membership card so
the expiration date can be corrected.  If you are a Youth Marshal your
membership must be current and your Background Check must be current.

In Service to the Kingdom
HL Runa of the Thundering Herd

*Please Note:  Incomplete information or illegible information will cause a
delay in creating or updating fighter information.  Those have to go back
to the Authorizing Marshal for verification.*

*** *Self Print Authorization Cards are now available! ****
*To access your card, please use your email address at:
 https://apps.ansteorra.org/marshal/auths
<https://apps.ansteorra.org/marshal/auths>*