[Ansteorra] Help Wanted

Robyn myfanwy at pug.net
Fri Feb 14 09:26:35 PST 2020

Greetings!

We are going to try a new approach of listing all the positions that are opened for applications in one location. As I get openings, I will update this note.

Applications due ASAP:
Northern Regional Rapier Marshal
Southern Regional Rapier Marshal
Central Regional Hospitaler

Applications due on 2/29:
Central Regional C&T Marshal
Southern Regional C&T Marshal
Kingdom Equestrian Marshal

Applications due 3/31:
Deputy Kingdom Thrown Weapons Marshal
Deputy Kingdom Target Archery Marshal
Southern Regional Hospitaler

Applications due 4/30:
Kingdom Missile Marshal

Upcoming openings:
Deputy Kingdom Combat Archery Marshal (Applications are being accepted in April and May)
Kingdom Armored Marshal (Applications are being accepted in June through August 31)
Kingdom Rapier Marshal (Applications are being accepted in June through August 31)
Kingdom C&T Marshal (Applications are being accepted in October through December 15)
Kingdom Youth Combat Marshal (Applications are being accepted in October through December 15)

If you have any problems applying, please reach out to me and I will help you with finding the application and who it should be sent.

In service,
Myfanwy ferch Eifion