[Ansteorra] Only 69 day until Gulf Wars 29

Asoph Hearts asophhearts at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 5 12:07:49 PST 2020

Greetings most wonderful Kingdom!

Only 69 days until Gulf Wars!

Gulf War Registration is open.

We are moving to the new SCARS (SCA Registration System) instead of PayPal for online registration. This system has the advantage that you make the payment at the time of registration instead of waiting for a separate invoice. It is the same system used to purchase SCA memberships. Members will use the same account they used to purchase their membership. Non members will need to create a new account, but they do not need to purchase a membership. Multiple people, both members and non members can be put on a single order. There is a change to the payment structure. All youth 17 and under are $0. They DO still need to be registered though. Also, site booklets will be available for purchase through the registration system.

Registration is now open and can be found here:

https://members.sca.org/apps/#MtgDetail/00001008

Sign up with your group and as we progress, we will combine the groups that want camp to together. Example: Register with Stargate and we will move and combine to the Coastal group at a later date.

The minimum number needed to be a group is ten.

It is time for local land coordinators to contact me.

If you have any questions, please contact me.

Asoph