[Ansteorra] Request to branch marshals, seneschals and territorial nobility

Earl Marshal kingdom at marshal.ansteorra.org
Thu Jun 18 18:02:17 PDT 2020

Greetings,

  As we are continuing with reopening martial activities, there are a
number of things we need to have accurate and some may have been overlooked
as of late. Please check the following items for your branch:

   - Your various branch calendars are accurate for official activities:
      - Website
      - Facebook events
      - Google calendars
      - Newsletter
   - You are using the most recent waivers
      - Society is pushing on the accuracy of waivers due to
      multiple branches having outdated or invalid copies
      - Kingdom Webminister updated the links on the Ansteorra website
      recently to point to the SCA.org waivers instead of local copies
      - If you have questions, please check through the Seneschal chain
   - The counties associated with your branch within the martial reopening
   plan
   <https://ansteorra.org/martial-kingdom/marshal-information-for-reopening/>
are
   right
      - Unfortunately there is no easy way to translate zip codes to
      counties, so we need your help to see if any were missed
      - If you identify any inaccuracies please send them to
      kingdom at marshal.ansteorra.org

  Thank you all for your attention and assistance.

In service,
Phelim Gervase called Pug | Marshal at Ansteorra.org
Earl Marshal - Kingdom of Ansteorra