[Ansteorra] Officer openings- March edition

Robyn Bainter myfanwy at pug.net
Sun Mar 8 08:22:08 PDT 2020

Good morning, Ansteorra!

Here is the current listing of openings in the Kingdom as of right now. If I get informed of other openings, I will update this list. If you have any questions about how to apply or the position itself, please ask.

Applications due ASAP:
Central Regional Hospitaler

Applications due 2/29:
Northern Regional Scribe
Scroll Project Liaison

Applications due 3/6:
Chamberlain deputy to Kingdom Exchequer
NMR deputy to Kingdom Exchequer

Applications due on 3/15:
Kingdom Minister of Arts and Sciences

Applications due 3/31:
Deputy Kingdom Thrown Weapons Marshal
Deputy Kingdom Target Archery Marshal
Southern Regional Hospitaler

Applications due 4/30:
Kingdom Missile Marshal

Upcoming openings:
Deputy Kingdom Combat Archery Marshal (Applications are being accepted in April and May)
Kingdom Armored Marshal (Applications are being accepted in June through August 31)
Kingdom Rapier Marshal (Applications are being accepted in June through August 31)
Kingdom C&T Marshal (Applications are being accepted in October through December 15)
Kingdom Youth Combat Marshal (Applications are being accepted in October through December 15)

The online application can be found here:

https://ansteorra.org/seneschal/apply-for-an-office/

In service,
Myfanwy ferch Eifion
Officer Applications Coordinator